Do you think you are eligible for support by the CDA? Or do you think your child could benefit from it?
We support children and young people who show signs of:
- Learning disordes;
- Attention disorders.
And that is when the support and efforts at local and regional level or in high school deserve support.
For a person with a learning or attention disorder, the family and the entourage can be real havens of peace. Therefore, we are committed to involving the family to support the young person’s development and provide them with the right tools to better cope with daily challenges.
This happens through:
- An individual and personal relationship;
- Raising awareness and informing the general public.
As professionals in the school environment, you have daily contact with pupils with special educational needs. Our aim is to support and guide you to ensure the inclusion of pupils with learning and/or attention disorders.
This support can take various forms, for example:
- The joint creation of an individual schooling project;
- Further training or group coaching in a school or at the CDA;
- Personal counselling based on a selection of scientific books and teaching materials at the resource library – Troisième Lieu;
Advanced training, coaching
Resource Library Troisième Lieu